Monday, March 30, 2009

If I can make it through the week...

So, My Dida is gone...
And I guess right now I am still in shock of it all...
I took for granted that he would pull through this like always and that he would be here for me a little longer...
I know that he is in a better place, where he can walk, lie down, and eat whatever he pleases=] And that will the first time he has done those kinds of things in a long while...
I am happy that he is happy and in a better place, but it is hard to let go of him when I want and need him here...

And to top off my wonderful week, I have three tests here at school this week..
It is going to be difficult to drive back and forth and miss some class...but that will be ok=]
But there are just somethings you can miss....
Please Pray for my family and me, we will need all the support we can get!

Have a good week everyone!
Loveyouall!
-Meg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg; Thanks for sharing your week with us. I hurt for you and all of your family. I pray that God will touch you in a special way that will help you and your family get through this difficult time.
As we talked Sunday night, there are so many good things, funny things, and things that were just "so Dida" that we will have to try to hang on to. I will show you the video I was telling you about when I can. I think it will bring a smile to your face as you brought one to his at the time. Hang in there. Call if you want company, or I will see you tonight (Tuesday) or Wednesday at the celebration of Dida's life. Stay safe. See you then. Mima

Mima said...

Hey Meg:
Mima again...I just wanted to check in to say that I am still thinking about you as well as your family. I know it is difficult to be away from your home and family right now. I wish I could do something to help, but there really is nothing that I know to stop this kind of hurt except time. That does eventually "help"..........Stay safe. I will see you soon. Mima

Meagan=] said...

Thank you Mima! I did make it through, so I guess the week wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be! It was rough, but it is a good idea to think of things as a celebration of Dida's life. I will miss him, but he is better where he is and I know that! I guess I just wasnt ready for him to go yet!

But thanks for all of your support, I appreciate it! I will see you tomorrow!
I love you!
-Meg