Monday, March 9, 2009

I can smell the beach!=]]

Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well.
Things are going good here at school, Things have just been a little busy right here before Spring Break.
I have 3 papers due this week before I leave, all three on thursday! So, I am going to be a little busy this week!
But thats ok! At least I will have all week off next week!

And I am going to get to be able to go to the beach, Aaron and I and his family will be leaving on Wednesday and coming back on Sunday! So it is going to be a nice little vacation!=]]
Hopefully!

Well, I will write again soon!
I miss all of you, and I guess I will see you soon!=]]

Loveyouall!
Meagan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah..That's what I am ta;king about...Beach Break! Woo Hoo.. Have a good time at the beach. I know you will be glad to get a break from "book learning"! Ha......... I will see you when we get back. Bon Voyage from Mima

Meagan=] said...

Thanks Mima, my trip went well! And I am sure yours did too!

You and Mal will have to tell me all about it!=]

-Meg