I have been working hard, and for a long time, so I am about ready for a break for sure!
But I have 3 more weeks of school, counting this week, and then I have exam week! And then I am moving out and my first year is in the books=]]] yay!
Hopefully it will be downhill from here, that would be nice, but it probably wont be!=[[
hahah!
Well, I hope everyone had a good Easter, and I will write again soon!
Loveyouall!
-Meg

5 comments:
Three weeks and counting! Luv it.
What is the actual date you can go splitsville from T-Town? I know you are ready for a break and sunshine.
Your apartment for next year is awesome. It should give you something to be excited about and look forward to. I am so glad you were able to get there.
See you on the week-end? Love from Mima
Hey Mima! I am offically done on May 6th! I am sooo excited!
I really am counting down the days! hahah!
Next week is dead week, so I will have alot of studying to do...but after that and my exams I am done, so I am looking forward to it!
See you soon!
---loveyou
Whoo Hooo!!! May 6th and you are done! Yeah Meagan :) We will have to do a belated Cinco- D -Mayo when you get home maybe over at "Habenero's"! Cindy Medbery and I used to always celebrate the May Day (5th of May) at Del Toro's. We have many hours in a booth with good food, friendship and just one teeeeeeny Margarita! Her daughter Rachel is having a party on May 3rd for getting her degree at U of Georgia and her MD title from Emory in Atlanta. She is still going to go to school for 4 more years to get her masters in surgery. She wants to do surgery, pathology and psychology for women with breast cancer. Too much book learning for me, but I am glad for her. Cindy and I always stay hours and eat lots of fat calories and the margarita is gone by the time we close them down. Ha. Anyway, I can't wait until you get HOME! Love MIMA
Im excited too Mima! I cant wait to be able to come home for the summer!
You need to come over one day when I get home and check out all of the cool stuff I have for my apartment! You will love it!
See you soon!
loveyou!
HELLoooooo..... Just checking in to say I am thinking about you and hoping this last week goes well for you. I know you are ready for this to be OVER :) Ha...."Get-R-Done" and then get home next week and chill. Hang in there on those "dead week" days. Love, Mima
Post a Comment