And boy do I feel dead!
This is a week for all of us to study our little butts off so we can make good grades of our finals next week. Right now I am feeling pretty confident! I dont have to take but three of my exams.
My Psychology is optional, and I opted not too, since I was satified with my grade...
Theatre is next Tuesday....
and so is Chemistry...=[
Nursing has no exam...
And English is an in class essay on a topic that will be given to us in class, no research or anything before we get there, just writing off the top of our heads=//
So wish me luck everyone! Hopefully exams will go well, they are all pretty spaced out, so I should be able to study most of the week next week too!
I am excited about coming home and being home for Christmas next week, this first semester has gone by very fast!=] I cant believe it will be over next week!
I will post again soon, to let you guys know how exams are going and let you in on my finals that have already been posted as soon as I know them!
I have worked really hard for All A's and B's, hope it turns out that way!
Iloveyouall!
Meg

4 comments:
You go Get Em" Gal. You will do well. I hope you get to drop by a few minutes on Saturday. It is your call whether you want to traumatize Aaron to this family this soon. Your call. lOVE YOU AND SEE YOU SOON. MIMA
I was glad that I got to come to the party Mima, and glad that I could stay and party and not have to hurry off back to school! I am so excited, Christmas has started and it will be here before we know it, and we will be at your house on the Eve of Chritmas=]] Yay!
I cant wait=]
I just have to make it through these exams first!=///
Iloveyou!
meg
Hey Meg
I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and praying for a good week. Try not to stress out too much. Get some good rest and sleep. Eat well, and take some chillax time. I was glad you were able to be with us at the party. Sherry is still just in awe that she was the party gal. She said she had not had a party since she was 16! I love you. Go get those tests done and lets hang some mistletoe! Love Mima
Oh yehhh=] Thats what I'm talking about! I want to ace these things and get them out of the way so I can party hardy until Christmas! I am super excited!
My first one went well, I think!=]] One down, two to go!=]
Post a Comment