Wednesday, December 10, 2008

heyyyy=]

Well....
Hello Again!
Things are going good! I am done with the bulk of my exams, only one to go on Friday!=]

I feel like I did well on my Theatre and Chem. but I guess I will have to see when they post grades!=] Hopefully my work paid off! I sure hope so!=]]

I am counting down the days until I get to go home! It stinks that I have to be here today and tomorrow with nothing to do! I just have to sit here and watch the clock tick on!
Geezzz, it can get really boring!
Today, I just washed clothes, and my bed sheets, and cleaned up the room and bathroom! Cleaned out our fridge and stuff like that!=] It was boring but at least I got things done, I am already packed to go home, and I am ready! I hope that the next two days will fly by!

Well, wish me luck on my last exam on Friday! I sure hope it goes well!=]

I am going to get me some dinner! Have a good night, and I will see you guys soon!
Iloveyouall!
Meg

No comments: