So, tomorrow is my last exam, my prof. emailed me and all the other students in my class to be aware of what would be on the test! Although he told us nothing but that we would need the full 2.5 hours to finish it, and that we are going to be writing! He is a turd, he didnt tell us any usefull information!
haha
Well, I have the final grades from some of my classes that have already posted their grades for us to see!
Chemistry 104 B
Nursing 101 A+
Theatre 114 B
So, I guess so far so good!=] At least Chem turned out good! Hopefully a B will be good enough=]]]
I will let everyone know the other ones as soon as I know what they are! It might be sometime next week for my English though, bc we are just taking our final exam tomorrow!
So I will keep everyone informed!
Everyone be safe during this nasty weather, bundle up!
Loveyouall!
Meg=]

2 comments:
Good Job on your tests. I am really bummed out that there was no snow to entertain us until you get home tomorrow for the holidays. Take care and ROLL TIDE. "SUGAR" in New Orleans will be SWEET!
Oh yehh.. I was bummed we didnt get any snow. But maybe we will before it gets too warm!=]]
And thanks about my grades, I am very proud of myself=]
Post a Comment