Monday, October 27, 2008

Im Sorry

Hey Everyone! I am sorry that I havent posted in so long! I had lost the password to log on but I found it in my desk drawn! Sooo much for organization! hahaha


Things are going good, for those of you who didnt know, I got all A's and B's on my midterm grades! I was very happy and proud of myself! I always did good in high school but everyone told me that college was going to be different that people who always got good grades did not always make good grades in college! But I am so glad that so far so good in college!
I am going to keep this up and hope that I get some good scholarships for the next year!!!

Thanks to everyone who came to my birthday party! I really appreciate everyone coming, it was so good to see everyone again, I feel like I dont see anyone anymore!
hahaha


Well, everyone have a good week!
I will post again soon!
Loveyouall!
meagan=]

2 comments:

Mima said...

Loved your party. Good pictures. Were they taken with your camera or Mallory's? You know Mima, I will party at the drop of a hat. Christmas is 54 days away! Better be getting Mama to send me yo list! I Luv U, Mima

Meagan=] said...

HaHa! Thanks Mima! Yehh..I am always gonna love a party too! And the pics from Sumo were with my camera! I love it, and it takes awesome pics!!! Love it! And I am pumped about Christmas too! My favorite time of year, plus I will get a good long break from school to be home with the fam! Gotta love that!
See ya soon!
ILY