The picture above is from my little party at Sumo Japanese Steakhouse on my actual birthday! My guy made me a "rice cake" hahahaha
(pay close attention to the birthday girl button!!!)
hahaha
Me and Anna made it ourselves, and I wore it all day on my birthday! Even to class=]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Meagan! I lost my password, too, so I have to use the anonymous identity for now. I want to come see where you "stay" sometime. I'll get with you some time over the weekend and see what day is best. I'm up for Red Lobster unless you know of another place we could go. Talk to you later.
Love, Duh
Awesome Duh!!
I told my mom that her and Mallory should come down sometime next week! Mallory hasnt seen my pad either=]
Maybe you guys can come down together, and we can all go eat somewhere or something! Even Emily or Jake could come down too, it might be funn for them to see what my dorm looks like! That would be funn=]]
It is pretty kool and I sure that yall will like it!
We could make it a girls night, and all go out together=]]
I guess we can all talk about it when I get home this weekend, and talk to my mom and everything!
yay!
That would be SOOO fun!
Post a Comment