Thursday, September 25, 2008

One Down

Hey Everyone! I got one week down=] Time just seems to be flying by, next week I begin my midterms! I am halfway done with my first semester=]]
But things are good=]]] Aaron is better and back to work, I am doing good! Nothing too big this week! I am heading home this weekend, I will see you then hopefully!
ILY
Meagan=]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so the filter is down at work and i am momentarily able to blog!! yeah! it was great to see you this weekend at will's birthday party. i hope you are enjoying school, it will be some of the best years of your life, so live it up! also, if you haven't already-check out unAshamed down there, i hear it's awesome! much love and hope to see you soon-

kim

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great week. Your Dad and I will probably come down Wednesday to bring your tag. He has something he has to do today. We'll call you first.

Love your SMILE on your blog. I'm glad you're okay and proud you're working so hard.

Love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love you, Meg!

Mima said...

Big Hug..........Leetle hug! Big Kiss.Leetle Kiss...From Nacho Lib-re aka Mima!