Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Work, Work, Work!

Soo, I am hanging in there! I have alot to do this week=//
I have to write a paper in class tomorrow, lab tomorrow, and chem. test tomorrow=//
Paper due on Friday, and I had my first tests in Theatre today=//
So alot to worry about, I have to finish a volunteer project today by 3 so I can get started writing my paper and studying for my Chem. test!
Big week, so I am kinda tired and a little stressed, but I am hanging in there!

For those who wonder, Aaron's birthday was wonderful! I just got to spend some time with him since I came home and we ate pizza and opended presents, and he loved the gifts I got him=]]
So it went well, now we are ready to move on to my birthday, and I am extremely excited=]]]
hahaha

Post again soon!
Love you all!
Meagan=]

No comments: