Hey Meg...I loved your picture. It is so exciting to be doing big stuff like you are. I know it can be scarey also. Have a safe trip home if you come in. Roll Tide Roll over the Arkansas Suieeeee Piglets! This should be a tough game. Love, Mima
Yeah! I can blog now! I have a story for you... Emily was telling me that Heather is going hunting and she is mad at her about it. I told her lots of people hunt - Sarah Palin and even Aaron. I told her Aaron helped teach his nephew, Jacob to hunt. She said, "Well, if Aaron's teaching people to hunt, then I might go!" Fickle girl! =) Well, I guess I'll talk to you later. Maybe I'll see you this weekend if you're home. Roll Tide! Love, Duh
Amanda! That is so funny, she is a mess! But I can see where she is coming from, I never used to understand why people hunted either, but then I guess I came to realize as long as you are eating them, that is what God put them here for! hahaha~ Thanks for reading my blog and I will see you soon! ILY! meagan
Thanks Mima! and I love being able to do my blog and I am soo glad that people are reading it! It is exciting, I like being able to keep with everyone all at once=]]] I will see you soon! ILY! meagan
4 comments:
Hey Meg...I loved your picture. It is so exciting to be doing big stuff like you are. I know it can be scarey also. Have a safe trip home if you come in. Roll Tide Roll over the Arkansas Suieeeee Piglets! This should be a tough game. Love, Mima
Yeah! I can blog now! I have a story for you... Emily was telling me that Heather is going hunting and she is mad at her about it. I told her lots of people hunt - Sarah Palin and even Aaron. I told her Aaron helped teach his nephew, Jacob to hunt. She said, "Well, if Aaron's teaching people to hunt, then I might go!" Fickle girl! =) Well, I guess I'll talk to you later. Maybe I'll see you this weekend if you're home. Roll Tide! Love, Duh
Amanda!
That is so funny, she is a mess! But I can see where she is coming from, I never used to understand why people hunted either, but then I guess I came to realize as long as you are eating them, that is what God put them here for!
hahaha~
Thanks for reading my blog and I will see you soon!
ILY!
meagan
Thanks Mima! and I love being able to do my blog and I am soo glad that people are reading it! It is exciting, I like being able to keep with everyone all at once=]]]
I will see you soon!
ILY!
meagan
Post a Comment