thanks for checking up on my blog this week!
So this week has been much less stressful than last week! I have not had any tests or papers due this week! Which has been great for me!
Today I had some extra time, so me and my suitemate, Alyson, did a little cleaning and rearranging of some things in our room, we made it look very nice!=]
I hope that soon everyone will be able to come and see it! I know my nana, aunts, uncles, and cousins havent seen it yet, and I want everyone to get the chance one day! Because it is about as cool as a dorm can get haahaah!!!=]
Today I signed up for my new classes for next semester! I will post something soon with the schedule on it so everyone can see what I classes I will have and what time of the day and week I will have them!
Also, I just want everyone to know that I do have a mailbox here at school! I check it a couple of times a week. I know that there are some people that I get to see alot so there is not much sense in sending cards and things! But if there are some people who would like to send a "feel good" letter or anything you can, and I will post my mailing address soon on this blogspot, if anyone is interested!
Well, I hope everyone else is doing well!=] And I hope I will be getting to see everyone soon, when we all get together for Thanksgiving!!!!
Happy Verteran's Day!
Talk to everyone soon!!!
I love you all!
Meg

2 comments:
You go you Roll Tide Gal! It was good to see a new update. I miss you even though I am happy you are where you are. My thoughts and prayers are with you daily.
I look forward to seeing you on the week-end. It won't be long until Christmas break! Love ya! Mima
I know I am very ready to be home for a little while!
Christmas will be great if I make it through Finals!
hahah! See you soon!
Loveyou Meg
Post a Comment