So this week in going to be a busy week for sure! I have a test in Theatre and Chemistry! And I forgot to mention in my last post that I had to start a reading journal for my English Class. I am starting "The Road", it looks like it is going to start a little slow, but it has got to get better bc this book is being made into a movie, so it has got to be good! Ha!
So tomorrow is the big vote, and I am super excited! Although I have to drive all the way back home to vote bc my absentee ballot was never mailed to me like it should have been! So I am kinda mad I have to drive all the way back home, but its ok! I want to vote and I told Aaron I was gonna have to come back home and he said since I was back home he would take me out to eat after he got off work and I voted! So yay! I get a meal with my man and get to vote! It should be a good day!
I am seeing a play on Wednesday, I always dread going to see my plays bc I know when I am done watching it I have to write a review on it! And no matter how good I think I do on my paper I never get the grade I think I should, my TA grades them and I dont know if he grades it like a teacher would! =[ Oh wellllll!
Well, Hope to see all of you soon!
Roll Tide, we are number one! (literally)
Love you all!
Meagan=]

2 comments:
Hey! Yeah Baby we REALLY ARE NUMBER ONE! Can you believe that? Who wuda thunk it?
Glad you are coming in to vote. I think I am not going to like the end result of this, but at least if we vote, we have griping rights!
Be careful coming in. I have been to B'ham the last two days and people are CRAZY on the road.
Good luck on your tests. If there is ever anything I can help you with, just call me. Luv U Mima
Thanks Mima!
I will surely let you know if I need an ear to talk to! And I am working hard my tests!! I hope my work will pay off!! And I will be careful for sure, See you soon!
Iloveyou!
meagan=]
Post a Comment